We firmly believe in your privacy and the security of your personal information. We do not rent, sell or distribute our customer base or newsletter e-mails to anyone. We also do not store your credit card details on our server, all credit card purchases are processed through our secure payment gateway.
Your privacy is important to us.
We collect your personal data when:
- You create an online account.
- You place an order.
- You subscribe to the newsletter.
- You make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to us.
- You disclose your personal data to us through the website or at any other point.
We use your personal data to:
- Process and complete orders you place via the website or by telephone.
- Process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you.
- Monitor, develop and improve the website and your experience when using the website.
- Process the registration of your customer account and maintain your customer account.
- Send you dedicated offers and services.
- Send you information and marketing materials about new or existing products and services.
- If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us, you can click on the relevant unsubscribe button.
Information Sharing With Service Providers:
- Earthlike uses outside payment processing companies to bill you for our goods and services. To the best of our knowledge, these companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We also share Personal Information with certain companies that perform services on our behalf, e.g. Courier Company. We only share the Personal Information which is necessary for them to perform those services. We require any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services for Earthlike. We do NOT sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
- In certain situations, Earthlike may require to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities. Where required by law (like to comply with a warrant, court order, or legal notice served on Earthlike), and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
We maintain best practices to protect your information, which include appropriate physical as well as electronic security measures. We use 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all of your private information when placing an order, which ensures that no one else can read this information.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible on: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.